Our highly anticipated Spirit Week will kick off on May 31st this year. We encourage you to join in the fun, but keep it simple! We have done our best to arrange for days that are not terribly difficult to participate in – and we hope that all students show their Hallinan spirit on these days!
- Tuesday, May 31st– Pajama Day
- Easiest one by far! Wear your pjs. Remember appropriate shoes, and no blankets or stuffed animals please.
- Wednesday, June 1st – Adults Dress Like Kids/Kids Dress Like Adults
- Do your best to look like any staff member here at Hallinan! We will do our best to look like you!
- Thursday, June 2nd – Hallinan Day
- Wear your Hallinan Hawks shirt or just wear blue! We will be taking the whole school photo on this day!
- Friday, June 3rd – Sports Team Day
- You know Dr. Deboy isn’t having a Spirit Week without a chance to wear Blazer & Duck gear! Represent your favorite sport team – any sport, any team – or maybe even wear your own uniform from your club team! Please leave sports equipment at home!
Please let the front office know if you have any questions. Can’t wait!